Sustainable energy systems
A sustainable energy system is a prerequisite for a sustainable city. Sustainable energy systems take their starting point in creating possibilities for a low energy demand, continues by forming closed eco-loops and circular economy, and see to that the necessary energy supply is renewable. Anthesis has vast experience from work in this area. Our experts are among the top level in Sweden when it comes to sustainable energy systemsand energy efficiency policy measures. We also have vast experience from evaluations and project management of energy- and environmentally related projects.
We offer a number f services regarding sustainable energy systems such as project management, surveys, analyses, evaluations, scenarios and modelling and methodology development.
A selection of completed projects
- Sustainable energy system in the H+ urban area in Helsingborg
- Sustainable energy system in the Brunnshög urban area in Lund
- Socio-economic analysis of the district heating system’s importance at a regional level
– Helsingborg, Ängelholm and Landskrona
– Lund, Lomma and Eslöv
- Technology procurement of a combined heating and ventilation system for energy-efficient single family houses in a Nordic climate
- Analysis and scenarios for a sustainable energy system for Loudden, Royal Seaport, Stockholm
- Model for visualisation of the multiple benefits of energy efficiency
- The Energy lift- training and workshops on energy-efficieny buildings
- Evaluation of the Swedish Energy Agency’s support for energy audits for SME
- Analys and discussion on the potential for energy efficiency, on assignment by the National Energy Commission
- Analysis of the potential for energy efficiency in municipality and county owned buildings
- HEFTIG – Development of a modelling tool for energy efficiency for the Swedish Energy Agency
- Evaluation of energy-efficiency renovations of post war residential buildings, The City of Stockholm
- Improved energy statistics for the buidling sector in Stockholm
- Evaluation of the member organisations’ benefits from participating in the networks BeBo and BELOK (networks focussing on energy-efficient buildings)
- BeSmå – project management of network and case studies on energy-efficient single-family houses
- Modelling of the energy efficiency potential in publicly owned buildings
- Analysis of the national pre-requisites for near zero energy buildings
Contact Agneta Persson (Agneta.Persson@anthesisgroup.com) if you have questions.